Monday, February 16, 2009

Back on Track

Well I’ve finally got myself back on track with working out! Josh bought the P90X and it sure is a workout. I’m only on my second day but I can feel it working already. I think that I maybe able to stick to this workout for a couple of reasons.

1. Josh is doing it with me
2. It burns while doing it but I’m not sore the next day
3. I know several people doing the same workout so it’s kinda like we are all doing it together
4. I’m really excited to get that beach body in 90 days!

So for the next 90 days I am going to spend at least an hour working out and getting into phenomenal shape! And I’m sure hope that is works because we took before pictures and mine well they disgusted me! I know I’m my own worst critic, but I really believe it’s time to do something about my body and what a better time than right before summer! Because as long as I get the beach body in 90 days I will be looken good by the middle of May. Now I’ve seen that some people had to do it another round before they received their beach body but hopefully mine will be here in 90 days! Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment: