Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Short Week

So this is a short week for me at work. I only have one more day and then it's a five day weekend! Whoo Hoo!!! Well besides working at the mall part-time but that doesn't really count! I love the fact of knowing your getting paid to be at work when your not even there! Thank the lord for holiday and vacation pay! Thursday I am going to spend my day making part of Josh's Valentine! I can't tell you what it is because he read this... lol I also am going to go get him something. Sounds bad but I'm still not very sure what I will get him... any ideas? Friday morning I have a doctor's appointment. They are going to look at my heart because I have a heart murmur... I'm not too worried though... I think it is just going to be like a routine check up... although when I get there I will probably be a little more nerves because I have to do it in the hospital. Then in the afternoon the fun starts! Some of my girl friends are going to come and pick me up and we are going to party like rock stars! It's a girls night and it is going to be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment