Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Getting Back to It

I started working out again tonight.

I started back up on the P90X. It kicked my butt! I was sweating like a pig, but I guess that’s a good thing. Starting tomorrow I am going to try to get up in the mornings before work to do my workout. It’s better for you to workout in the morning but it’s so hard to get out of bed. I am not a morning person at all. But with it being summer I am going to have to try to work out in the mornings since there is so much going on in the evenings. Let’s just see if I can stick to the workout this time. I’m going to try hard. I used to be so confidant and now I look at myself and I’m embarrassed because I feel like I could do better. I’m just so lazy and I need to stop that.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck w/ your workout plan!! Its hard for me to stick to one!!

    ReplyDelete