Thursday, May 7, 2009

Don't Cry Over Spilled Nail Polish

Light carpet and pink fingernail polish do NOT mix…

Last weekend I was painting my fingernails when Styx decided he wanted to come inside. So I finished painting my left and went and let him in. I sat back down on the couch and picked up my nail polish only to drop it and have it splatter all over the carpet!

I freaked! I called Josh and he told me to try some resolve… ok… didn’t work…
Then he told me to try the carpet shampooer… ok… didn’t work…
By this time I had to be at my part time job in ten minutes. This meant I had to let the nail polish sit for 4 hours while I went to work. The entire time at work I was flipping out about this nail polish and was trying to think of a way to tell my grandma and pray that she not get mad.

Josh got off work about an hour before me and tried to get it up.
First shaving cream… didn’t work…

He continued to look online for ways to get the nail polish out of the carpet.

I called him when I got off work and he told me to go get some non acetone nail polish remover. I did and when I got home from the store I poured it on the carpet and the nail polish came out with in a few min of blotching it!

Whew the day was saved and Grandma never has to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment