Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Early Day Off

Throughout the summer I have been having half days on Tuesdays. It seems like every week I always have something to do on that day. This week however, I didn't have anything to do! Good thing, because I got a lot done.

First I took Josh lunch. I took him Taco Bell. Not the most healthy thing, but that's what he wanted.

Next I went home and ate my lunch (Taco Bell), well part of my lunch... my Mexican pizza didn't taste that great.

Then I cranked up the radio and started cleaning! I got a lot done, but could have done a lot more. I really hate cleaning, so it really helps when I'm in the mood to do it. Maybe later this week I will get more done. Or maybe if we invited people over sometimes then I would have to clean...

After cleaning, I worked out. I have been doing the P90X again. I haven't been doing that great with my exercising, but I'm hoping that I stick with it and am able to meet my goal. I've been trying to eat less too. I've been eating the same kinds of foods, just less of them.

After working out, I made dinner. It was pretty good. I made these rib things and potatoes.

All in all I'm pretty satisfied with my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment