Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Feeling Good!

I just want everyone to know that I love tanning! It makes me feel so good about myself… I hate being all pasty white! Not only does it boost my self-esteem but it makes me feel bold and ready for anything! Especially summer!

I’ve been trying to tan at least every other day but it hasn’t quite worked out that well… Although I must say I am getting a nice tan. It started out nice because I would come home from work, fix and eat dinner then go tanning while I waited for my hour to pass so I could work out…. Well then something happened and I have been working out… What happened you ask? I got lazy and it messed up my whole schedule!

But tonight I am going to work out! Not for those crazy people at work on my Shape Up Missouri team though… For myself.

I just really want to get in shape and I was doing such a nice job for well only two weeks… but hey that was a start until I stopped for about the last two weeks… I really need to kick it into high gear in I want to have my beach body by summer… this work out program that I have been doing promised a beach body in 90 days… and mine well it might take a little longer because I keep taking days off. But hey what can I say…

Well that’s all for now! Gotta go do some P90X!

1 comment:

  1. You are tooo cute!!! LOL, i am sure that you will have that beach body soon....i agree the people here are NUTS about the stupid shape-up thing!

    ReplyDelete