Wednesday, April 29, 2009

8 Things

I read this on a friends blog and thought why not…

Here are the instructions for 8 Things:
* Mention the person that tagged you
* Complete the list of 8 things
* Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends
* Go tell them you tagged them

8 things I am looking forward to:
My 21st birthday BBQ
Going on a Float this summer
Army Wives to start again in June
My friends wedding in a few weeks
Going swimming this summer
The blackberry storm to come to AT&T
The weather to stay nice to put the top down on my convertible
Taking a trip next summer with my tax return money (hope this happens)


8 things I did yesterday:
showered
Worked
Ate tacos
Took a nap
Played with Styx
Texted
Went to Hyvee
Rented a Movie


8 things I wish i could do
keep my house clean
Take a vacation
Have lasik eye surgery
Not worry so much
A back flip
Loose wight
Beat my Simpsons game
Decorate my whole house


8 Shows I watch
CSI
Army Wives
Family Guy
Chuck
Reba
King of Queens
The Secret Life of an American Teenager
Still Standing


I want to tag....any one who wants to do this...be sure to tell me if you do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment