Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby it's Cold Outside!

These past few days she have been some cold ones! Not only is it cold outside, but it's cold in the office becuase the heat is broken! Bummer! At least one of the doctors bought us hot chocolate today! That was a plus.

Although it is cold I am hoping for some snow! I would love for there to be a white Christmas this year. It seems like it has been so long since there has actually been a good snow on the ground at Christmas time.

And speaking of Christmas I really need to get out there and start Christmas shopping. We have only bought one gift so far and it seems like our list keeps growing and growing.

I'd also like to build a snowman. I know it sounds childish, but it's fun... Hopefully I can find someone to build one with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment