Thursday, December 3, 2009

Plans are coming right along...

I am super excited today! I as the pastor to marry us and booked the Church! I now officially have one item done! Feels so good. However, I think the pastor may have thought I was a little crazy to be calling so soon!

I have also found some photographers that I am pretty impressed with. I don't know how I will decide... I'm thinking I may have to meet with each of them and then make a decision. The first one is Sarah Jane Photography at http://www.sjanephotography.com/ and the other is Amber Dickey at http://www.fortressphotography.net/. Both take good pictures and have reasonable prices. So if you want to check them out and give me your opinions that would be great!

Oh! And I have a pretty good idea on the hall that we will use. They have a really good price, it comes with a bartender and they clean up for you the next day! Sounds great to me! But the lady said the hall usually has special deals at the Bridal Show in Jan. and I plan to go to that anyway so I will just wait to book it and all that until next month.

Oh and if you find a mistake in my blog... I has retard hands while trying to type today... I mean I'm just saying.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you got the church and got it booked already. As for doing it too soon - I wouldn't worry about that. It is better to have it done and know that it is taken care of.
    Don't forget about me though..I can't wait to help you plan for your wedding. I think it is going to be so fun to go to the bridal show in Jan. we have so much stuff to do. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete