Monday, January 11, 2010

How It's Going

Workout/Diet
It's now January 11th and I'm on my second week of dieting/working out. Things are going pretty well for now... (usually my diets last a few weeks) I've had a few slip ups here and there with my eating, but I figure I just have to jump right back in and try harder next time. I've messed up on my workouts too. Last week I missed Yoga. I kept meaning to double up on workouts and make it up, but I never did. At the end of each workout week I also get a rest/stretch day. This past week however, I took two. But then I got right back in the game after that. I'm not going to lose any just sitting around now am I? This morning was my arms and shoulders workout. I didn't get up in time though. The bed was just too warm. So now I'm going to have to do it tonight. Which kind of stinks since I have two shows that I like to watch on Mondays. Thanks god for DVR's! Anyway... I'm thinking I will go home and eat dinner (I like to eat right when I get off), chill for an hour (your supposed to wait an hour after eating before exercising), do my workout and then watch one of my shows and then I can watch my other show later this week. It's the plan, but lets see if the plan follows through! haha So that is how my workout/diet is going thus far.

Weighing In
Each week I'm going to weigh in on Fridays and last Friday was my first weigh in. I only lost one pound, but that is better than none. It was just a little disappointing because I weighed myself on the regular scale and you know you can't read them very well and it looked like I lost 2 (this was on Thurs) and so then when I did my official weigh in on the Wii (so OFFICIAL) and I saw I had only lost one; I was a little bummed. Anyway. At least I'm off to a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment