Thursday, January 21, 2010

Workout Week 3


I am now on workout week 3! Which is pretty awesome, because I usually quit before I get done with week 2. I'm also pretty excited becuase next week my workout plan will change. It will be nice to have a little change.
Weigh in is tomorrow morning and I'm feeling pretty confident. After a disappointment last week when I weighed in and I have been trying harder this week so that it wont happen again. I'm trying to work harder during workouts and being sure to stay at the bottom of my calorie limit. I have been doing pretty good and I'm ready to weigh in and see if my hard work has paid off.



Although I didn't make my weigh goal last week I am still on track because the first week I surpassed my goal. I'm hoping I will surpass it again this week. That always makes me feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment