Tuesday, February 2, 2010

On Going Goal

By now you have all figured out my goal of trying to get in shape by my birthday. I'm I want to lose a total of 2o pounds and I have lost 6 so far. I must say I'm pretty impressed with myself. I've never stuck with a diet or exercise program this long. I am still doing the P90X although I have gotten a little behind... I was sick for a few days and it threw me off track.

Although I'm happy that I am continually losing weight I am a little upset that I haven't seem that much of a change in my lower stomach. This is my main problem area and the part of my body that I want to change the most. I have decided that I am going to measure the around the wides part of my stomach and in a month see if I have dropped any inches.... So here we go. Ok-- well I was going to do it right now but I can't find my measuring tape so I will have to find that and do it later.

1 comment:

  1. You aren't even over weight, Jill! Just be glad you are in as good as shape as your are!

    ReplyDelete