Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just so People Know

I can see where people don't realize why I'm dieting and exercising.

The thing is. I'm doing it for myself to make myself feel better and be more confident. I know I'm not over weight, but I'm not happy with how my body looks. It's a personal decision that I have made and I plan to get in better shape over the year of 2010.

I doing it in a healthy way so there is nothing to worry about. I also know what my ideal weight is and that is what I am working towards. If I don't meet it, then ok, but I want to at least try to get myself to the point where I don't find the need to where something over my swimsuit. I want to be out and have a good time and not worry about my appearance.

That's all.

I'm not trying to offend anyone so if I offend you sorry, but this is something I feel I need to do for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment