Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Ready!

I am super glad that the work week is just about over for me. I had to work 8-5 at my full time job today and then 6-10 at my part time job1 Wow that makes for a long day. But the good news is that I am down to 1 ½ day of work before we leave for our trip to St. Louis. I’m really looking forward to it. I think that Friday night we are going to try to go to Dave and Busters to eat dinner and play in the arcade. Saturday we were planning to walk to different places downtown and adventure around until we realized that it is supposed to rain L Now we are trying to think of some things that we can do indoors. Not that there is nothing to do in St. Louis it is just deciding on what we want to do. But hopefully if it doesn’t rain until the evening then we can stick to our plan. I believe that Sunday we are going to go to Krispy Kream! I’m so excited because I’ve never been to one and I’ve heard it’s really neat! So hopefully the next day and a half will go by fast so that we can head on up to St. Louis! It should go by fast since I have been getting more work in and then tomorrow night we are going out to eat for Amy and Aunt Carols birthdays.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to miss you....Friday afternoon is gonna be LONG! But, have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you'll be having a fantastic time! Wish I could have a little vacation too! :)

    ReplyDelete