Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Its almost here!

Josh and I are planning a trip to St. Louis with my cousin Amy and her husband Shawn on the weekend of the 17th. Amy’s birthday is the 18th and so she asked Josh and me to go with them to hangout and just kind of get away for the weekend. And boy is it going to be nice to get away and just have some fun! I love taking small weekend trips just to take my mind off all the small and large things that may be bothering me. St. Louis usually seems to be the place to go for us. We always have a good time. We are all really excited about going.

Tonight we reserved our hotel rooms! That was pretty exciting because we got them super cheap and it’s a really nice hotel. It’s called the Crowne Plaza. It’s in downtown St. Louis and I’m so excited! I’m hoping that our rooms are way up high so that I can see out the window over the city! Wouldn’t that just be awesome! The trip is in a little over a week and I just can’t wait!

Tonight Amy and I went to try to find a few new outfits to wear while we were up there but of course we didn’t find a thing. I think that maybe we’ll go to Columbia one day next week after we get off work to try and find something. There are so many more stores up there than there are here in Jeff. It seems like we can’t ever find anything around town and you can always find something in Columbia. Although as many of you know I have a ton of clothes and I’m sure I could find something to wear if I tried, but what girl doesn’t want a new outfit! Especially me! I love shopping and getting new things. Nothing else I’m sure we could look for an outfit while we are in St. Louis to wear out at night…

No comments:

Post a Comment