Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's Happened Again!

As many people know I don’t have very many friends and when I make a new friends I seem to loose them within a years time. It never fails. I usually don’t even know the reason for why my “friends” and I stop talking but it seems to happen a more than not!

And recently it has happened again. You see I have these two friends. These particular friends have recently had a falling out. Although these two friends were no longer speaking to each other I was trying to remain friends with the both of them; however, one of the friends has pretty much stopped talking to me now too.

I have lost too many friends in the past to let this bother me. I have a few good friends that are there no matter what and that’s all that I really need. I know the ones that are there for me will be there to the end.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you go in all this mess! The entire situation is all messed up and you should not be in the middle of it!

    I am truly sorry girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People can be so immature!! Don't let people get to you :)

    ReplyDelete