Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Short Day

Today was a short day for me. I worked from 8 to 11:30, and then went to an office luncheon that lasted until 1. The food was really tasty. We went to the Eagles for a home style lunch. I then went back to work for an hour. I had an eye appointment this afternoon so I got off work at 2. I picked out some new glasses that I should be getting within a week or two. While at my appointment the lady that was helping me pick out a pair of glasses cracked me up because she was telling me how much everything was going to cost. While doing so she was telling about an extra fee that is going to added to my lenses. She said this fee was because my lenses were too thick because my eyes were so bad. It doesn’t seem as funny typing it… I guess you just had to be there because when she said this it just made me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment