Monday, April 13, 2009

Nerdy

I really like blogging although I don’t really have a lot to write about sometimes. I do try to write about once a week though. Tonight I was sitting in the living room thinking about what I should blog about. I asked everyone here what they thought a good topic for a blog would be. Natasha then explained to me how I was a nerd for blogging, but this girl wanted to go buy a book to read the whole thing tonight! And she calls me a nerd! Wow! She also told me how I shouldn’t blog about this because she didn’t want to get a bunch of hate mail on her myspace! Hahaha well watch out Natasha because here it comes! Oh and did I mention that after she made fun of me for blogging she says she has a blog… I think she needs to make up her mind whether blogging is nerdy or not! Hahaha jk Natasha!

No comments:

Post a Comment