Saturday, January 10, 2009

Getting Started Early

Although Shape Up Missouri is only a week away, I decided to get started a little early. After finally pulling myself out of bed this morning I went downstairs for a little work out. I ran on the treadmill, did some sit-ups and part of my Biggest Looser workout video. Although my work out only lasted half an hour, it’s a start. It may have lasted a little longer had Styx not gotten sick. Poor little guy! I really want to stick with it this time!

2 comments:

  1. biggest looser workout video? Do you find that they actually work? Ive thought about looking into getting a video to use to make my work out an hour rather than just 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can’t really say that they “work” because I’ve never stuck with it long enough to make a difference, but when ever I do use it, I sweat and get worn out… and the next day I’m so sore… So I mean that has to mean something right?

    ReplyDelete