Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Right Time

Every night I go to sleep at about 10 pm. and then get up every morning around 7 am. Mind you this is through out the week. However, lately I have been really sleepy. I have been taking a nap on my lunch break and sometimes a nap when I get home from work and also sleep through the night. I really hope I’m not getting sick. This really isn’t a good time for me to be getting sick, but when is it a good time. Actually when is it a good time for anything?

A friend and I were talking the other day about how people say they are going to wait until the time is right. Well how do you know the time is right and will the right time ever come??? I believe that there is never a right time for things to happen. There is never a right time to have a child… I mean they are going to cost you no matter what and you will never be completely ready. We are never ready to let a loved one go when they have been taken from us. So really there is no right time.

I think we should just do things when the feel right and not try to wait around for the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment