Thursday, January 29, 2009

I wish I were there now!

Lately I have been thinking more and more how I would like to go on a vacation this coming summer. Let’s just put money aside for a minute because we all know that vacations are expensive and I probably won’t be able to afford one this year.





I would really like to go somewhere tropical and all inclusive. It would be so nice to be able to sun bathe on the beach for a week with all the drinks you would want all included! I mean you wouldn’t have to worry about money the whole time while you were there because everything would have been already paid for.





The one place that I have been thinking about that I would really like to go is Jamaica! It is so beautiful there… At least on the resorts! I have looked at some of the resorts online and they seem fantastic! One thing about it is if I went I would want an ocean view room! That would be so amazing! All the beautiful sunsets and romantic walks on the beach! Ahh Makes me smile just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment