Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shape Up Missouri

Last fall some coworkers and I participated in Shape Up Missouri. We worked hard to exercise and loose weight. We were kind of disappointed in the end when we didn’t get any prizes besides a T-Shirt. Then today a big package came in the mail for our team captain. And yes. It was from Shape Up Missouri. We won a plaque! We were super excited and have no decide to participate again this spring… along with a bunch of other people from our office who now want to join after seen our plaque.

The spring session starts in like 10 days and then hopefully I will be able to loose 17 lb’s. That’s my goal. So girls you better help me work on that!

Need less to say I’m getting all my eating in now! I mean I minus well eat all the junk I want now… but not gain weight in the process because then I will have to loose even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment