Monday, January 12, 2009

Money Money Money.... Money

Money isn’t everything right?

Yeah that’s what I always tell myself… however lately more and more I have noticed that money is something! Everything has a price. For instance the internet cost in order to write this blog… It is crazy when ever you sit down and actually think about everything that you buy or spend money on. Even the essentials cost so much!

Here recently I have been hit with a couple of big or shall I say huge bills! And in order to pay these bills I must cut back on my spending somewhere else since I live paycheck to paycheck. It’s hard but it has to be done. I mean just take a minute and think about everything you buy on a daily bases… in my case, my boyfriend and I go out to eat a lot! That is one of the things that will have to be cut for a while.

I kind of feel like I have to “stop living my life” for a while. All the things that I would normally buy and not even think about will have to be thought about.

And here is one way I think I may be able to start saving some money. Write down everything you spend. Whether cash, debt or credit card. I think it will really bring into perspective what I am spending money on and maybe help me to save some money to pay the ridiculously big bills. Just like everyone else, I have some items that I could cut back that I don’t “really” need; but I also have those things that I DO need no matter what in order to live.

Now don’t get the wrong idea. These bills aren’t because I was irresponsible or out of control with my spending. It’s just one of those things that pops up and you have to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment