Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Since I’m new to all this I have decided to introduce myself a little bit. By now you ought to know that my name is Jill. I graduated from Jefferson City High School in 2006 and went on to attend college at Metro Business College here in Jefferson City. I graduated in March of 2008 with an Associates degree in business and computers. I am now working a full time job along with a part time job that isn’t so part time. You see I only seem to work there about once a week, so call it what you want.


Josh and I have been dating for a while now. Our three year anniversary was on November 22. We live together in Jeff with our puppy Styx! We have been through some thick and thin times but are still holding on tight. If you asked me I wouldn’t know where I would be with out him. He’s super sweet and besides my brother basically the only family I’ve got.


Styx is a Boston Terrier. He is about 3 or 4… I think…. Which makes him what 21 or 28? Dang he’s as old as Josh! He loves toys that squeak and if the toy is like a stuffed animal he will have it ripped up within an hour! No Joke. Styx’s also loves people food. Sometimes while you’re eating he will begin to drool. Now tell me that’s not cute. Just today he had mac and cheese and chicken and dumplings. Now he is living the life. He sleeps all day then eats when we get home and then sleeps some more. Styx’s sleep’s on our bed. Although he couldn’t weigh more than like 25 lb’s he is a bed hog and snores like an old man. Styx also farts as if he eats refried beans everyday! It’s pretty bad, worse than a cup of soup! Everyone loves him cuz he’s just so darn cute and he especially loves my friend Ashley.



I recently dyed my hair and it turned out pretty dark… like it minus well be black. I’m not so sure about it, but I guess it’s ok… at least for now. It will probably get changed with in the next couple of months.



Lately I’ve been watching a lot of TV and one of my favorite shows has been Mama’s Boys! It’s pretty funny to see how upset some moms can become just from watching their sons interact with the “wrong” girl.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Jill! I love it!!! I will begin working on mine at lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love that show!!! Mrs. B is insane...I don't care how hot or nice or smart a guy could be I wouldn't want her as a mother in law!!

    ReplyDelete